The Association Exists:
1. to exchange and disseminate information about Village Halls in
2. to represent Village Halls to Local Authorities and other decision makers;
3. to promote and publicise Village Halls;
4. to represent Norfolk Village Halls at the National Village Halls Forum:
It is governed:
1. by a county Executive Committee to which each of the five districts elects two representatives;
2. through its Constitution.
Benefits of membership
1. Co-ordinated action to protect and promote the interests of Village Halls, both at local and national level.
2. Contact with members of other Management Committees and the opportunity to share experience and help others.
3. Publicity of the needs of its members through the media.
4. A free copy of the NAVH newsletter, four times per year, giving up to the minute information on matters concerning Village Halls.
6. A full day Annual Confrence and AGM when halls can meet and hear relevant speakers, and discuss any matters of concern.
7. Bridging Loan to help a hall over a difficult financial period.